On Sunday, March 5th, St. Joan of Arc will host a Soup Kitchen at Crossroads. Here are several ways we need your help:
1) Take a tab(s) from the boards posted at the exits to donate food items. Bring the donations to the Gathering Space on Saturday, March 4th from 1 to 6 p.m.
2) Volunteer to chop and peel vegetables in the Gathering Space kitchen on Saturday, March 4th from 3:00 pm to 6:00 p.m.
3) Volunteer to prepare sandwiches and soup at Crossroads on Sunday March 5th from 8:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
4) Volunteer to serve the meals at Crossroads on Sunday March 5th from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
5) Make a monetary donation by putting it in an envelope marked “Soup Kitchen” and placing it in the collection basket any week, or bring it to the Gathering Space on March 4th between 1 and 6 p.m.
6) Pray for those who are hungry or homeless.
Please call Sara Haidar (586) 872-4487 to volunteer, as we have limited amount of space. Thanks so much!
*We also collect small toiletries like soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc., any new or gently used school supplies, and men’s socks, hats, mittens to take down with us. Bring them on collection day, March 4th.